Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day- my due date, has officially come & gone!

I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday the 25th to which I was "a good 3cm and 80% effaced". The doctor offered to sweep my membranes but I politely declined and scheduled my 41 week appointment. I had secretly hoped to not go that long, but am willing to go the distance (doc says up to 42 weeks) if that's what baby #3 wants....and given that I'm 40w5d today its quite possible I could make it!

Curt's family was here celebrating the holiday with us. They were busy cooking, cleaning and chasing toddlers. I haven't done much of anything. Ive definitely been spoiled and am sad to see them go. Not just because of the help but the company too :) Its fun to have a full house. Everett & Macey love love love their cousins, auntie & grandma/grandpa. I'm also sad that they wont get to be here to celebrate the birth of the new baby (whenever he or she decides to grace us with its presence).

We did a lot while they were here. Here's a random sampling of our photos!
Grandma & Grandpa Harper with Everett & Macey (notice his hair pretty LOL)

Everett, Kloe, Grandma, Macey & Kai hanging out at the island. The new "hot spot".

Macey laughing from the belly up! We were at the ice skating rink and she thought her auntie, dad & cousins were quite funny!

While they ice skated Mel & I walked a little over a mile with the 4 kiddos. We were hoping for a 5th to show up before it was over but nothing happened!


Curt & I at Bonkers Indoor Playground

Grandma & Macey at Bonkers

Dad & Everett in the ball pit

Story time with cousin Kloe.
(I don't think I read a book all week!)





Out at Murphy's dome
Sledding out in the backyard!
Other things we did, not shown:
Chena hot springs (the water was perfect, everyone loved swimming!)
The pipe line
Glow putt golf
The Santa clause house
McDonalds playland
More to come when the baby arrives or I have my 41 week appointment on Thursday....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thanksgiving looks wonderful! I hope that baby comes soon!! I'm anxious to hear all about his/her arrival!! You look great by the way! :-)

    ReplyDelete