Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My 41 week appointment

Written on 03 December 2009 - 05:07 PM
For those of you keeping up on me, I had my 41 week appointment today.I am almost 5cm dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor said she is on call tonight so if I start having contractions (they don't even need to be 5 minutes apart) and I wanted to come in, I could and she would be happy to break my water and we will have a baby!We did an NST (non-stress test) and everything looks good. I scheduled an appointment for Monday but she doesn't think I will make it till then. If I do, we will do an ultrasound on Monday to check the amniotic fluid etc. She said if I made it to 42 weeks (which again is highly unlikely) at that point we would discuss an induction date. Im moving right along. Slow & Steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment